Sunday, March 17, 2013

The End. Or is it?

It's been a busy week here at the studio. The gas station set is looking very nice, in fact I don't think I will be adding much of anything before I begin painting it.

This gave me my first opportunity to see my two sets side-by-side and, well, it revealed a problem. My initial decision to only construct the face of the building was not going to allow me to get the shots that I am looking for. So I have gone back to working on the sides of the building to make them more presentable than a blank wall. This post is a little pic heavy but I wanted to showcase a bit more detail than you may have seen in my other pictures and I have added some actors in the shots to help people realize the scale of the sets. Hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think!













No comments:

Post a Comment